Gold Pack Discussion

therfiles

Also i have a music pack in mp.3 from Empire at War, JKO, KotOR, KotOR 2, Republick Commando, LEGO Star Wars III — The Clone Wars, LEGO Star Wars II — The Original Trilogy, LEGO Star Wars — The Complete Saga, LEGO Star Wars — The Video Game. Maybe this stuff useful to mod? U suggestions please.

Nope, we'd get sued.

Since this is a mod I don't think we would. Especially if we give credit, so...yeah.

Doesn't make it any less legal if you give credit. If you are using it without the original author's permission then it is illegal, only this time it's a massive millionaire music business that could sue you.

There's not really a point to "port" the sounds from those games because they're all the same, taken from the same source for the Star Wars films. The exception is the music from KotOR and KotOR II and some random sound effects in certain games. The default music in JA will probably remain the same, though it would be nice if we could use it more tastefully like in JK2, as discussed a few pages ago.

Wish list to Gold Pack:

1.Jaden start "intro" mission with crude self made saberhilt like this http://jkhub.org/files/file/710-jaden-korrs-lightsaber/ .

2.Jaden lost hi's\she's self made saberhilt (broke, blow, crack) in "intro" mission.

3.Jaden can choose any class of sabers after lose self made saberhilt, and any color's of saber. include black color. and this http://jkhub.org/files/file/1638-omicrons-jaja-black-sabre-fix/ too.

4.Add to Twi'lek female skin color's Black one, absolutely BLACK. One Gray.

5.Only Star Wars Character's model's must be available in SP "choose u'r character before start", any in MP.

6.Add in MP models of player's (all if possible) the "Sith Variety" with horrible face and yellow Eye's.

Edited by SOVIET CORSAIR
  • 4 weeks later...

I like the ideas. How about participation? I was following: Star Wars the new era, it died. I know it's from scratch but what you have here already is quite a lot of assets. I would LOVE to see a JK4 or something close to it. Engine is old but who cares?

I like the ideas. How about participation? I was following: Star Wars the new era, it died. I know it's from scratch but what you have here already is quite a lot of assets. I would LOVE to see a JK4 or something close to it. Engine is old but who cares?

This is really to beef up Jedi Academy as it is, bringing together different mods to make the game feel more complete and better, especially SP. If you would like to contribute, that would be awesome.

I like S/P and M/P. The best part about SP is adding so much interactivity. I would like to see more things like is it : merchant rescue?? Where you repair a downed ship by retrieving parts for it. Those red ghost images looked like I was solving a childs block game, putting a square piece in the round hole. I think a water level with better swimming animations would look cool.

Which actually now sparks an idea. I have some old water textures. I would have to change the gravity during play and then you wouldn't have that crazy default fog you see everytime  your head enters a liquid. And then change some animations. I want to see actual swimming, not just treading water. And then shaders. Fun with shaders.

Onysfx and Circa like this

No to the counter system.

No.

No.

No.

Stand in the middle of 8 Reborn. Wait for one and only one to attack at a time. Left click twice and watch it die.

Stand in the middle of 7 Reborn. Wait for one and only one to attack at a time. Left click twice and watch it die.

Stand in the middle of 6 Reborn. Wait for one and only one to attack at a time. Left click twice and watch it die.

Stand in the middle of 5 Reborn. Wait for one and only one to attack at a time. Left click twice and watch it die.

Stand in the middle of 4 Reborn. Wait for one and only one to attack at a time. Left click twice and watch it die.

Stand in the middle of 3 Reborn. Wait for one and only one to attack at a time. Left click twice and watch it die.

Stand in the middle of 2 Reborn. Wait for one and only one to attack at a time. Left click twice and watch it die.

Stand in front of 1 Reborn. Wait for it to attack you. Left click twice and watch it die.

Such combat

Wow

Badass

Assassin

Much awesome

• 3 months later...

Sounds pretty good. The dialogue will need some work definitely, since the grammar is way off. But I like it. I don't think he should be detected until the very end of the mission, when he has to escape.

Instead having Kyle brief us why don't we use just a regular droid instead?

Rooxon likes this

I've already replied to making the hilts for you.. and I've had a hard time reading this whole topic :D even now I can't really grasp the whole idea, but I liked it. And I really hope we could finish this goldpack or... jedi academy expansion pack, however you want to call it. I'm willing to contribute anything you need, as long as I have the time to do so.

For now, to be honest, I have yet to remember most things of modding it, so I'm good only with playermodels and weapons... also effects could go through and texturing nearly anything also.

when I find the time, I'm gonna start up GTKradiant and try UDK... I think the maps will need a lot of help and I could get the grasp of it pretty quickly. :) I once made my own short SP story mod, I just need to relearn it a bit.

I'm glad we have similar goals: JK2:HD is just a massive enhancement mod. It might serve us well to combine our efforts into one good mod. :)

Possibly, yes! Though this is not very code-based like yours is, but it could be.

therfiles likes this