• Hip hop with 3 years.
    • Jazzin' it up with 4.
    • Impressin' with 5.
    • Crazy with 6.
    • Legit with 7 years.
    • Legendary with 8.
    • Master haxor with 9.
    • One beeping decade!
    • Other (Please tell us your personal JKA story)

I've still never played it. Just walked around a few maps viewing my mods n stuff.

Half the time I don't know what you guys are talking about when referring to the game, and I don't know who the hell Rosh is besides viewing him in modview XD

Seriously?

Well that's bizarre...

So many questions and thoughts are leaping into my mind now, Chalk. What the frick...

ChalklYne, DT. and katanamaru like this

I've known quite a few people who've played online but have never given single player a go. Y'could complete either of them in an afternoon! Although, you're not missing much as it is. If they do this "Gold Pack" thing in the other thread, play through at least so you can appreciate the differences. :P

Circa likes this

I've known quite a few people who've played online but have never given single player a go. Y'could complete either of them in an afternoon! Although, you're not missing much as it is. If they do this "Gold Pack" thing in the other thread, play through at least so you can appreciate the differences. :P

I could?  Dang I must be terrible at single-player then.  Or maybe its because I wasn't cheating.

JKG Developer

I could?  Dang I must be terrible at single-player then.  Or maybe its because I wasn't cheating.

It depends on how often you play it and how well you know the missions. I played SP for years with different mods and messing around and I can get through JA in a matter of a few hours. JK2 takes a lot longer because the missions are a lot more complex and longer.

But he's saying he's never even played MP.

I'm still in shock.

I just assumed he meant single player because I can't fathom not having tried multi-player.  :blink:

It depends on how often you play it and how well you know the missions. I played SP for years with different mods and messing around and I can get through JA in a matter of a few hours. JK2 takes a lot longer because the missions are a lot more complex and longer.

This is true. I barely remember JK2, but I know JA very well. The missions really don't take very long. From what I do remember of JK2, the game required more thought.

Circa likes this

I just learned like everything about this game's inner workings, besides coding, and like to model. I was modding for RE4 when I stumbled across a blood/gore dismemberment mod for jka on Youtube. From there I decided I wanted to make a few efx files... after that just a blur of mods and tutorials and tampering. I still to this day don't know who Jaden is and you guys are like always referring to him rofl

Circa likes this

I just learned like everything about this game's inner workings, besides coding, and like to model. I was modding for RE4 when I stumbled across a blood/gore dismemberment mod for jka on Youtube. From there I decided I wanted to make a few efx files... after that just a blur of mods and tutorials and tampering. I still to this day don't know who Jaden is and you guys are like always referring to him rofl

Why not just play them then? :D

Ill probably play it soon since I feel like the last kid picked in dodgeball right about now lol... You all have had an infidel in your midst this whole time! XD

I think I tried JO... but am not sure. I know in the beginning of the game, I was in 1st person mode with possibly a blaster rifle and the map looked somewhat to the backround of JKHub. Could've been a dream XD

Futuza and Circa like this

I'm at the exact opposite end of the extreme: I never modded in my entire life and the only times I used mods for JKA was to record footage for my videos (redslushie, pugmod etc). I also avoided playing on JA+ servers like the plague and never even tried MB2 (nor do I have the intention to change any of that).

therfiles and ChalklYne like this

I'm at the exact opposite end of the extreme: I never modded in my entire life and the only times I used mods for JKA was to record footage for my videos (redslushie, pugmod etc). I also avoided playing on JA+ servers like the plague and never even tried MB2 (nor do I have the intention to change any of that).

That's what I love about this community! People who love modding and players who play competitively can both find a place with JKA. :D

Flynn likes this