Stormtrooper Commander

This is the guy I have been waiting to do for a long time and with DT85's new Stormtrooper this guy is finally becoming a reality. I completed the base for this guy not too long ago and have now been trying to get the color right. I am using the official TFU model as reference and I think have the colors spot on. He isn't finished yet but I have done some decent work on him already. Here is a teaser of what is to come.

dfyz.png

DT., therfiles, Omicron and 3 others like this

All right, I have the pretty much finished product, in game and ready to show. Here are shots of the Stormtrooper Commander:

6idy.jpg
qehr.jpg
de10.jpg
1jp6.jpg
ejsl.jpg
dkio.jpg
nk7a.jpg

As you can probably tell there are some minor changes I made to the file aside from just adding the blue paint. One thing I first noticed when I downloaded DT8S's AMAZING model was that the "trooper-stache" was a flat black and not a multicolored squared thingy. So I copied the one from the Haps model and fit just perfectly. Another change I made was changed the green shader for the lenses to a white glare, which I really like. I also edited out the skin that was shown underneath the helmet. This was mainly personally preference. I hope you don't mind the changes DT. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Also expect some team skins of this guy.

Bek, therfiles, Onysfx and 7 others like this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

All right, I have the pretty much finished product, in game and ready to show. Here are shots of the Stormtrooper Commander:

6idy.jpg

qehr.jpg

de10.jpg

1jp6.jpg

ejsl.jpg

dkio.jpg

nk7a.jpg

As you can probably tell there are some minor changes I made to the file aside from just adding the blue paint. One thing I first noticed when I downloaded DT8S's AMAZING model was that the "trooper-stache" was a flat black and not a multicolored squared thingy. So I copied the one from the Haps model and fit just perfectly. Another change I made was changed the green shader for the lenses to a white glare, which I really like. I also edited out the skin that was shown underneath the helmet. This was mainly personally preference. I hope you don't mind the changes DT. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Also expect some team skins of this guy.

Could you PM me a the skin so I can test it out?

Allrighty, time to show off the skins. I'd like some feedback on what everyone thinks and let me know if there are any updates I should add. So without further ado let's get started:

VD7IZRV.jpg

M8eOUC3.jpg

Uy2QW7F.jpg

TgHK0nd.jpg

Note: There is also an alternate version of the Shadow Trooper that makes the silver bit seen on the arms to match the rest of the arm color. There is an alt version for all the Shadow troopers.