Menu

DT85

Well we just thought it would be a good old+new mix on things, old as in it's Qu Rahns saber and new as in using the JK2 pointer.

I like it, it's got a good blend of old and new.

I'm also liking that it's already formatted in widescreen since IMO, we shouldn't even bother with 4:3 images for menus, load screens or cinematics since no ones using a square monitor anymore these days.

You should make it higher resolution though, my monitor resolution isn't even high (1600x900) and it's still fits easily within my monitor with plenty of space. True PC gamers run high screen resolutions, we wouldn't want the menus to look low resolution because they'd be stretched to fit.

Circa likes this

Well we just thought it would be a good old+new mix on things, old as in it's Qu Rahns saber and new as in using the JK2 pointer.

I like it, it's got a good blend of old and new.

I'm also liking that it's already formatted in widescreen since IMO, we shouldn't even bother with 4:3 images for menus, load screens or cinematics since no ones using a square monitor anymore these days.

You should make it higher resolution though, my monitor resolution isn't even high (1600x900) and it's still fits easily within my monitor with plenty of space. True PC gamers run high screen resolutions, we wouldn't want the menus to look low resolution because they'd be stretched to fit.

I use a square monitor, and my old laptop had one :P

@@DarthPhae

That looks awesome! Can you please send me the PSD so I can chop it up and get this in-game? :D

Also, would REALLY appreciate it if you could recreate some more backgrounds for us.

Just tweaking a few things first, but I'll try send you the PSD file very soon.

And I'll be happy to recreate more of the backgrounds. I've actually already started working on a few. :)

DT85 likes this
  • 7 months later...