Menu

DT85

Did you only make a 4:3 ratio menu? What about widescreen? Most people are probably going to be running widescreen now a days, surprised there is still support for 4:3.

It should be fine except for the text and background image, which could be subject to stretching.

Had a few ideas how the menu could look so I made this concept. :)

ll4b.jpg

Thought that green lightsaber looked good in the orange menu so I threw in some more green. I think it looks good, but I might of over did it. Also as you can see I traced the drawing of Kyle from the new game menu and placed it in the main menu. That sketch was always my favorite part of the original DF2 menu. Perhaps it would be cool to create a new original sketch for the main menu using the same kind of style. Maybe Kyle and Jerrec fight along the rocks with the Crow flying overhead. Or, something like that. :P

onrx.png

Anyways had these ideas just running around in my head so just thought I'd share them. Love what you all are doing with this mod and wish you guys the best of luck. :D

therfiles, Grab, Circa and 5 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...

Had a few ideas how the menu could look so I made this concept. :)

ll4b.jpg

Thought that green lightsaber looked good in the orange menu so I threw in some more green. I think it looks good, but I might of over did it. Also as you can see I traced the drawing of Kyle from the new game menu and placed it in the main menu. That sketch was always my favorite part of the original DF2 menu. Perhaps it would be cool to create a new original sketch for the main menu using the same kind of style. Maybe Kyle and Jerrec fight along the rocks with the Crow flying overhead. Or, something like that. :P

onrx.png

Anyways had these ideas just running around in my head so just thought I'd share them. Love what you all are doing with this mod and wish you guys the best of luck. :D

I'm liking this but it is a bit too much green. Maybe a different menu button background color?