Breathing-Only Stance

this one:

1. I can pull the Clone Wars mod stances out of the mod. I'll keep the breathing. Then I'll put them into JA as the new default stances. Nothing else will be changed. The saber swings will all be default JA. The jumps, force, runs, and guns will all be default JA.

I tested out the stances, and I do not want the saber stance when the saber is on. I want the breathing stances when the saber is off. I apologize for the confusion. Everything was great but the if possible I want the melee to be at your sides when not moving too like in JA++. Thanks.

So you do not want the blue, yellow, red, staff, and dual stances from the Clone Wars mod?

You only want the breathing on the saber off stance?

And the melee stance to be like the default saber off stance?

Try to make an itemized list for me when you reply. Don't just say 'yeah' or anything. Use the bulleted list button if it helps.

Circa likes this
  • 2 weeks later...

Doing something without my permission? It doesn't matter as long as you say where you got it all from...

Wait... did you make the stances? Cool... Great work i have to say 8/10 cause some stances really are kinda not well together like the force unleashed saber stances? I feel the stances were good but the sabers were too short...