Looking for Contributions

Although we are making great progress and have some solid work being done, we are always looking for people to make contributions. We've had people make small things for us (a reskin, a couple map objects, some textures etc.) and each of those small contributions is greatly appreciated by the team. It gets us one step closer to completion.

If anyone is willing to contribute in some small way (no contribution is too small) just me or another team member know and we'll sort you out!

Thanks very much! :)

• 2 months later...

Hey, I have been planning to release a "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow" HUD mod... and I intended it for ForceMod 3  - Lightmagic for Jedi, Darkmagic for Sith. But... there were complications and I never finished it. I do believe I have the files somewhere still. Not sure. Would you like to have them if I find them? :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I have been planning to release a "Castlevania: Lords of Shadow" HUD mod... and I intended it for ForceMod 3  - Lightmagic for Jedi, Darkmagic for Sith. But... there were complications and I never finished it. I do believe I have the files somewhere still. Not sure. Would you like to have them if I find them? :)

Sorry for the late reply man, school's taken up all my time. Yes we would love that if you could find it. Any contribution is much appreciated, cheers!

• 9 months later...

Sorry for the late reply man, school's taken up all my time. Yes we would love that if you could find it. Any contribution is much appreciated, cheers!

No problem. I'm quite late with the reply myself. :P Been busy as well. :) Far too much for my liking. I don't know if you guys are still on this.

But the HUD of CV: LoS is almost complete. All I need to do is shaders for the bar meters, but I don't know how to do it. Anyway, if you like, and if it might be something

for you, you let me know. Here's a preview of how it's going to look:

http://jkhub.org/topic/4713-wip-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-hud-jka/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

How's it going? I could do some things also. Regarding weapons and such. You must know I've already given my word to help with Dark Pastime team doing their weapons, but I'm a huge Castlevania fan also, I've played through both LoS games, not to mention all the previous classics, GBA games, DS and so on. I could work on things for you guys after I finish at least my own Sabers project which I'm working on right now.

Angel Soul likes this