Maaaaybe. Depends on your taste. Are you after anything in particular? (E.g. Jedi, Sith)

kind was after general Star Wars RP but willing to try whatever. Obviously other people actually using the server as well is important :D

If you want the most authentic Jedi experience. Do ::JEDI::, the hopeful phase might be long, but it's one of the most well-known and longest lasting rp communities out there.

my old JKA clan was allied with them, might check 'em out.

• 1 month later...

For anyone who is looking for a JKA clan with RP elements we are doing our best to provide this to you all.
The current trainers are old players that have been playing since the beginning of JKA.

We are just starting the recruitment process and are looking for new members.

It is really hard to recuit these days so I was verry glad to see this active website.
We live a RP academy system where you will be trained by a master and you will have the chance to become a master yourself.

Please have a look at our forums or login to one of our servers.
Thanks in advance and hopefully see you soon!

Forum: www.gofjka.enjin.com

Our server IP's are:
America: 23.19.134.247:27960
Europe: 37.157.241.243:15015

I always wanted to try a RP, but have no idea what to do or how to play.

For me, it's always been difficult to fit into an RP. The best way though, is to find another newbie RPer like yourself, and stick together. That way you don't feel alone :).

I always wanted to host big RP coruscant server, with drug dealing, police, causual jobs, bars, owning shops (money goes to shops storage) and homes, I even started to learn how to implement this things using lugormod, but there isn't a single map that would be good for such big roleplay community, so yeah...

• 3 weeks later...