[Map] Castle Keep

I like the subtle implication there that you find him without merit simply because he hasn't been on this site.

Anyway, this argument is stupid. I suggest migrating back to the original topic, please.

That wasn't the issue. Merit wasn't the point, considering I don't think I have much if any despite how long I've been here in comparison. Attitude was.

EDIT: And that wasn't a subtle implication at all, I was just guessing based on your comment that he was a well known member here earlier.

@@OmegaSigma I've got a nice high-res orange moon texture if you want to put that into the skybox before making it a light source, if you wish. I was going to put it in my N64 level maps since that's what was in the N64 version, but we can do standard white if you want. Just need to make sure we do the same one all across the board

I didn't make this keep, the Judgement Keep was handled by Darth Zion, whom has been too busy in Real life to do really mod, if your referring to the one screen with blue candles lining the walkway, the light setting is tweated to a blue/white, but the ambient and minilight might be tossing it off, it was an older build as well