JKO in Unreal Engine

I'm not kyle, so go backquiet, my words be on target and true, squished

Oh I know you are, please, you admitted you were Kyle using that name on JAWA, also, that ''squished'' thing is incredibly childish. And they aren't true, if you do that you may face a severe lawsuit and all this work that could go to a fantastic project will end in nothing.

eezstreet and therfiles like this
  • 2 weeks later...

Ummm I'm confused. O.o

Don't worry, it's just Ory'Hara being a fool.again. 

Jan looks hotter in this movie. just saying.

I WANNA LEARN HOW TO DO THIS.

I agree to some extent. Jan looks "better" but I would have liked it if they made Jan a little less low-poly.

That and it depends on big your...pocket book is...

Yep that's one thing i found out the hard way.. I guess a lot of people on there believe that they're too good to merely help others with their projects, same with concept artists.  I never ask to be paid for helping people but then, sometimes, you're working with people that are intermediate model artists and you often have to guide them xD

DT. likes this

So many people want to make a demo and go to Kickstarter, i was working on one team and the guy wanted to be at Kickstarter 4 months later.  I kept trying to tell him that it was impossible (i was the only skilled model artist on the team) but he was just so convinced that we could do it.

Even the best demo's don't take less than 4 months to make.

DT. likes this
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So many people want to make a demo and go to Kickstarter, i was working on one team and the guy wanted to be at Kickstarter 4 months later.  I kept trying to tell him that it was impossible (i was the only skilled model artist on the team) but he was just so convinced that we could do it.

Even the best demo's don't take less than 4 months to make.

Hell many AAA games with upwards to 100+ people working on them still often have 5 to 6 year development times.  Usually the only reason things seem so much shorter is they simply don't mention it till they've already been at it forever, and more often than not they have more done than they lead you to think.

Well its a lazy butt way to make a movie, but that's what you got to do I suppose if you don't want to take the time to make your own models or textures.

I must admit though, some really hilarious results, especially with the latest video on their facebook.  Kyle Katarn's smile at the end.  AW GAWD, KYLES GONE PERVERTED TOO!  NOOOO!

Edited by Darth Futuza

JKG Developer

• 1 month later...