Model request (different!)

Ok seeing rather than the Revan thing I thought this might actually be do-able.. And hopefully someone can do this favor for me seeing as I can't model or anything :S

Again it's for my RP character and what i'm hoping for is a mix of two Mara Jade models. 

Mara Jade's Heir to the Empire model www.Jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Mara_Jade_Heir_to_the_empire_Jumsuit;94140

with the custom Mara Jade model www.jediknight3.filefront.com/file/Mara_Jade;25065

I'd like for the legs on the Heir to the Empire model be replaced with the ones from the Mara Jade model so it includes the blaster pistol in the holster and such but the legs to change colour from brown to black if possible. As well as the head from the Mara Jade custom to replace the Heir to the Empire head (so we're using the Heir to the Empire pretty much as the main model here) the head thats replacing it if possible I would like to be the hair that's flowing, pretty much the main Mara Jade long haired one but can the hair be re-coloured to dark brown but with a subtle red-ish tint?

I hope someone can do this for me, and as I said, do-able unlike the ported KotOR models :S

EDIT: :S Some reason, links aren't working and it wont let me post any so I typed it out... 

From what i've seen, the descriptions in the casting call, and the information provided by older Lucas interviews, It will be more based off Solo's kids. So Jacen, (Young 20-something male, witty and smart, fit but not traditionally good looking.)... Jaina (Late-teen female, independent, good sense of humour, fit.) and Anakin Solo (A late 20-something male, fit, handsome and confident.).

Nowhere in the casting call does it call for someone who would fit Mara Jade's description.

Now that could be of course because they already had someone in mind who already accepted the role... but from all of the hints I've read, they're steering more toward the Solo family. 

Looks like maybe a decent possibility that Kenth Hamner will be there alongside Anakin Solo.

All complete speculation, heresay, and coming directly from my ass of course

Is this what you're after @@Dakadaka ?

ngfp.th.jpg

Tried to capture the look of Mara Jade with what I have to work with. I take credit only for vert moving, UVW adjustments, texture tweaks and mish-mashing two models lolo. :D

Now that's Mara Jade! DT's done it again. :D

I think he wanted the hair to be more brown with a reddish tint though.

Now that's Mara Jade! DT's done it again. :D

I think he wanted the hair to be more brown with a reddish tint though.

Personally, I think the hair is fine!

You'll want to check on this since I'm not sure what all is your work and such, but it looks like a new head, or at least different than the model I used, but check on that cause my Mara Jade was primarily a reskin of another model.

A few things to bring up here: 1) The buckles on the shoulder straps will need to be slightly bigger, I made them too tiny for whatever reason.  2) You might try blending the colors a bit more since Mara's outfit is technically a jumpsuit.  3) The pants part themselves have a pattern that I didn't even bother to replicate, again don't know why I was so lazy.  4) The boots need to be bigger and have a kind of kneepad armor, this one was a modeling thing and I couldn't do that then and can't do it now.  5) This one's a biggie.  It's not too noticeable, but with the shaders on and in the right(wrong?) lighting, it's easily noticed how copy/pasted the top part of her jumpsuit is.  This was both laziness and incompetence on my part, but also inexperience with these kinds of things, so if you're doing this, definitely look into that section and getting it redone.

Oh, I see what he's after, he wants a Mara-esque skin that's HIS character...well...no reason not to do both!

Here's a link to a good reference for the jumpsuit's texturing and detailing: http://www.banthaskull.com/images/official/sdcc13_03.jpg