• Player Models/Skins
    • Vehicle Models/Skins
    • Gameplay/ Code Mods
    • UI Mods
    • Weapon Mods
    • Graphical Enhancements
    • Other (Leave comment)

Thanks for mentioning code mods :(

(I just realized that I Like your posts because of your avatar, not what you actually are writing. 

My brain is all like; "Pinkey Pie! -> Love!" and shuts off for a while. By the time I realized it I have pressed the Like button.)

On a more serious note; What are code mods? Mods that allow you to code into? Code that allow you to mod? Coding that allow you to code mods, or modding that allow you to mod codes?

Yes, what Darth Futurama said. Although I myself just call them code mods because a gameplay mod would imply adding a new gametype or something along the lines (at least to me).

Don't worry, Akimoto, I know how you feel. I can't ever see a picture of Pinkie Pie and NOT smile like an idiot for at least 15 seconds.

Akimoto likes this
  • 4 weeks later...

All of them. But if I was forced to choose I would pick either gameplay or maps. If I had to choose between those two, it would be maps.

Same than you but if I had to choose, I would choose Gameplay/combat animations/combat code/RP open world system. In conclusion, I would say that JKG, or what JKG is intended to be, is the top mod for me. The perfect, most ambitious and best mode that JKA could have ever.

Futuza and Onysfx like this

Same than you but if I had to choose, I would choose Gameplay/combat animations/combat code/RP open world system. In conclusion, I would say that JKG, or what JKG is intended to be, is the top mod for me. The perfect, most ambitious and best mode that JKA could have ever.

I agree with your choice. If JKG turns out to be what it is meant to be, it will no doubt be the best mod for JKA.

Hels likes this

I quite like custom huds alot, but usually only the ones which aren't just base hud reskins. I currently use the Mystic Forces clan hud. :)

I made a lot of custom HUD's for Halo CE, they're always so fun to make.  Yes they take a bit of time because all art does but it's sure worth it when you've done it!   :D

• 2 weeks later...

Skins/models would without a DOUBT be everyone's favorite if you didn't have to have someone else's skin/model in order to see it.

You'd be walking around as Sephiroth or Revan cutting people up and feeling badass, whereas everyone else sees you as Kyle. (Not to say Kyle isn't badass, because he is.)

Custom campaigns are therefore my favorite. They are mods where people can do the most good, where their imagination can come together seamlessly, without obstruction, to make their own little creative story. I also like the singleplayer saber system and engine far more than the multiplayer.

• 10 months later...

Currently of what the community does, I like the models the best (And weapons when it happens). But when you mention Gameplay/coding changes, I would vote for it, but I have not seen to many gameplay/coding mods from the community.