DT's Stormtrooper

He *should* be about done, haven't worked on him since I last posted an update. I was working on a Sandtrooper variant but I ran out of time. I'll be using my Stormtrooper in DF2 so I will get back to him eventually lol. :P

Cool. I've been tinkering around with a Stormtrooper Commander I think I finally got the right color blue on him. However, the chest section of the Haps model is set up kind of odd and makes the symbol on his chest look rather off. It will work for a first draft but I bet it will work a lot better on your model.

Circa likes this

Went over it and I've uploaded it. :)

However, I don't know how well it can be reskinned. It was a high poly model, with the ease of reskinning not in mind. :P

I got your model and I am so psyched to tinker with it! I love how detailed it is, it really gives Haps' model a run for its money. The only thing I would have liked to see was an ammo pack for the shoulder pauldron. But maybe you'll do something like that later. I think I heard you mention something about a Sandtrooper.

Anyway, thanks so much for this model! You rock!!!!!

Circa likes this

Agreed, it's amazing!

*goes and replaces Haps' model with DT's*

Can I use this in a mod I'm kind of messing around with? Not sure when it will be released, but it's just a mod that improves some aspects of JA and I was using Haps' model before.

This was originally for Chalk's Unleashed mod, so anyone can use it/abuse it so long as they credit me lol. Also, if someone could make a pk3 that replaces the base JKA one in SP that would really help me out as I forgot it and I don't exactly have much time right now. :(

ChalklYne and Circa like this

This was originally for Chalk's Unleashed mod, so anyone can use it/abuse it so long as they credit me lol. Also, if someone could make a pk3 that replaces the base JKA one in SP" that would really help me out as I forgot it and I don't exactly have much time right now. :(

I'm on it. ;)

DT. and Barricade24 like this
  • 1 month later...