Tie Facility

less blue in that texture map please , I can take you some screenshots of the tie facillity exterior if you want

EDIT : after checking the scene in TFU

6o1xG22l.jpg

I'd say , make the blue spots in your exterior texture the same color as the rest and put some blue lights around te hangar forcefield to give it that slightly blue tint

having some trouble with the floow reflecting everything in the map because the map objects are non_solid. What exactly will be the fix for that? Clipping those models? or is there some vis_portals or something im going to have to set up?

Woah, neat updates there indeed. I also clearly need to visit mirrors again, I must have been doing something wrong because I was 100% sure that you couldn't have more than 1 individual surface as a mirror in the same PVS, and unless you managed to get the -vis perfectly separating all those areas, which I doubt based on screenshots and the sheer impossibility of it in a few places, you're doing something differently than I was that allows you to do this. o.0 

I'll elaborate in a pm

heres some extra stuff for the tie facility. i already have the first halls, and the firs hangar, then a different route from there than the traditional one.. which leads you to a series of hangars that will function together from room to room

t5g9.jpg

a lot of the smaller details will be rendermapped out and painted over a flat polygon it'll look decent

Actual mod Spoiler

if you're interested in the effect of surprise from this mod, don't read this

I now have a few small details, a bunch of uv unwrapping, a side room, and a wing assembly room until I'm going o be able to copy n paste what I need and call the facility done. Then i can hopefully finish brainstorming how this "training room" will act and wrap that up. Then I was hoping to take a break from modelling and work on the ui for it a bit and wrap up starkiller and a few cutscenes in xsi. Then Ill go into raxus prime and start wrapping up the already completed characters i.e. proxy, evotrooper, kazdan, and possibly in between model the junk titan for raxus. I was hoping to maybe get a bit of help with junk textures for raxus if anyone was interested. ill do a bunch of my own but I would like a plethora. If raxus goes as smoothly as the facility did, ill do felucia next. if im bugged out on mapping, i will finish the "dark juno" im going to need, finish my felucians, rancors, and possibly go into a junk droid from raxus. i wanted my own jawas as well. I have a real nice rodian head started and will build 2 variants of rodians. I was contemplating maris brood. then it's kamino (just a few hallways including what is already built) and a significant portion of dagobah. No more characters will really be needed, since each level is just flashbacks and stuff from my storyline.

If anyone is interested in the storyline, previews of the cutscenes and stuff should I start a new spoiler thread or something? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...