Help with two-monitor computers?

Howdy. I've recently upgraded to two screens on my PC and it's great for multi-tasking, but I need some help. Some games I can run in fullscreen on the one screen and there's no issue, but some games I get either one of these two issues:

1) It works fine, but all my other windows that were on that same screen were pushed over to the second one just a bit, and the windows in my second monitor are pushed a bit off screen

2) Same as the first issue, but it freezes the image of the second monitor, so if I was watching a movie (or more commonly YouTube) on the second monitor it'll just freeze. It's still playing so I can still hear the audio, but video is frozen.

Any remedies for this?

Graphics card info might be helpful with the second problem.  Also the push thing happens, when the screen resolution is changed it has to resize the screen of the other monitor and fit all the windows on the screen so it 'pushes' them over to fit.  If you change your desktop resolution to match whatever game you are trying to play it should be fine.  This may vary from game to game, I dunno if you'll be able to make it work with all games.

JKG Developer