Model request

Hey i'm wondering it was alright to request a model for a Character i am roleplaying on a server. Unfortunately there aren't very many good Revan skins (and female versions are very scarce,) and there is only one amazing one i've managed to find which is in the KotOR megapack v6 which is practically an exact replica of the one from the game imo.

What i'm asking for though is that the Revan model in cased in that megapack be made into a female and have three seperate skins. One straight up Revan with mask on, hood and cape on made to look female. One with Revan's mask off but however showing Bastila's face which is also included in that megapack. And the last one to be Revan with the hood lowered ontop of the cape so that it shows the head in full which like the second of the three skins to be Bastila as well.

Female wise i'm not looking for anything fancy, just a small reduce in the arm size, waist, breastplate extended at the top to showcase she's female and the robes to be slightly darker I hope that someone decides to make this as i would highly appreciate it. The 'megapack' can be found on 4shared, for some reason I can't paste any links in here... Can someone please make this? :(

This is probably the only legit Revan model you're going to get at this point (click me). Honestly it's armor, so the body shape wouldn't vary too much from a slender male to a female. And that model can't be modified per the author's request.

This is probably the only legit Revan model you're going to get at this point (click me). Honestly it's armor, so the body shape wouldn't vary too much from a slender male to a female. And that model can't be modified per the author's request.

I can vouch for this one, its good.  Just use this one.

JKG Developer