Wouldn't THIS be cool as a map?

Back in the Filefront forums, I made a thread for JKA basically titled what I just titled now. And it would be an ongoing thread where anyone could post places (real or fictional) that they'd like to see created into a map for JKA. Whether or not someone actually does create one, doesn't matter. Just for fun and discussion.

I'll start with some:

The apartment complex from Blade Runner:

blade_runner.jpg

This random castle on a rock by the shore in who knows where:

house_on_rocks_%5B1024x7.jpg

Mont Saint-Michel:
Mount+Saint+Michel+in+Normandy,+France1.

• 1 month later...

A college campus.  Pick any notable one in the US.  Would likely turn out awesome.

Funny you should say that. I've ALWAYS had this fantasy to have a map created out of the college I went to - Drew University. I've taken so many pictures of that campus in hopes that someday, somehow, there'll be a JKA map of it. It's a small, nice, cozy campus.

Here's this link I found that has some AMAZING libraries.

By the way. . . number 6 on this looks familiar. . .doesn't it? ^_^

http://www.buzzfeed.com/mattortile/49-breathtaking-libraries-from-all-over-the-world

• 9 months later...

This has been dead for a while. I'm sure there are rules about reviving month-old topics but I was hoping to have this keep going.

Duel map?

vision_by_latyrx-d6i7o5x_zpsd2844266.jpg

A castle in Germany. Not sure where.

800px-Burg_Hohenzollern_mit_Schwarzwald2

Unfortunately I don't have pics of the interior. I forgot how I came across that pic. But the idea is nice. Reminds me of a map I downloaded AGES ago that I never found again called "Sunset Keep".