Taskbar shows in Oblivion even though I have fullscreen

So, I've got this problem: I reinstalled Oblivion on my new PC (Which has a resolution of 1366x768 if that changes anything) and the taskbar with options to minimize and exit show up on the screen, even though I chose fullscreen and my resolution. Any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fixed the problem in skyrim by reinstalling it (Doesn't work for Oblivion). However, I noticed one thing when I had the problem in skyrim; When skyrim's fullscreen works properly, you have to alt-tab the game 2 times to get back to game. However, on the first alt-tab, you get a black screen with the exact same borders as I have in Oblivion. I need to alt-tab only 1 time to get back to oblivion, and needed to do that only 1 time when I had the problem in skyrim, too.

The only thing that completely fixes the problem seems to be reinstalling windows, and everyone (it seems) has fixed it by doing that. However, I got this computer without any OS DVD, am I forced to buy it or is there some other way to reinstall it?

make a boot usb of you windows 7 or 8 if you like to

it works alot faster then a dvd drive :)

download this tool here http://www.guru3d.com/files_details/windows_7_usb_dvd_download_tool.html

its easy to use :)

load in you image of a copy of windows in this tool here and make sure it is there on the USB stick

restart you pc and boot up on you usb drive :) and you are good to go for a new install it works for win xp vista win 7-8

Jango40 likes this