*Peeks around corner* Hello? o_o

So... Hi.

I've known of this place for a bit, and finally decided to join when I started working on more "complicated" skinning.  (If skinning can get complicated, it will do so just for me!)  Yeah, I really just do skins for myself since I'm still learning.  *cough*shaders*cough*

3d is beyond my grasp.  Modelling confuses me more than anything, and GTK hates me.  Though I did make a lovely box with windows.  That never saved and was therefore lost.  It was a good box.  ):

Er, I've messed with a few other things...  Converted the tusken poke thingy into a saber.  That failed epically when used.  Aaaand I changed a few of the death messages for laughs.

I don't consider myself a modder.  More like a person who just likes to make things different.

And I'm a zombie who still plays around in the dead 1.00 world because there are still awesome people.  C:

Hi there and welcome!

Your introduction rather amused me, good to have another character around.

Enjoy yer' self and good luck with that Skinning!

Should I need a box with windows, I'll definitely look to you xD

- Kieran.

GTK hates me.  Though I did make a lovely box with windows.  That never saved and was therefore lost.  It was a good box.  ):

You think Radiant hates you? I'm afraid to use the caulk button because it I never know if it will quit unexpectedly (yes, the caulk button has caused it to quit).

Anyway, welcome. This is a great community, and I'm sure you'll find lots of help. There's a tutorial section, and the last time I checked there were shader tutorials there. Good luck!

• 2 weeks later...

Should I need a box with windows, I'll definitely look to you xD

Yay!  xD

You think Radiant hates you? I'm afraid to use the caulk button because it I never know if it will quit unexpectedly (yes, the caulk button has caused it to quit).

Anyway, welcome. This is a great community, and I'm sure you'll find lots of help. There's a tutorial section, and the last time I checked there were shader tutorials there. Good luck!

It merely dislikes me now, since I've reinstalled 1.4 and dropped back to using it.  I haven't dared to use the caulk yet, even on my test maps.