Earlier Downtime

Szico VII

Posted Image

Hmmm...Upgrades

Some of you may have noticed that JKHub.org and various subdomains thereof have been inaccessible over the past 12 hours - The server host for JKHub recently (and unexpectedly) moved to a new SSD-cache based system which caused all JKHub.org and related sites to go down for the past 12 hours due to a small conflict with our security system protocols. The issue has now been resolved and everything should be working as it was before. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused!

If you're unable to access your website's control panel, please clear your cache and/or wait for the URL change (as a result of the recent downtime) to kick in. Thanks.

Thanks for your patience,

The JKHub Team.

Click here to view the article

Thanks for the quick fix, you guys do a great job. I was a little confused as to what was going down at first but I didn't bother posting cause I knew you guys had it handled.

GoD and the JKA community are in good hands because of your work thanks.

Monkee likes this

emphasis on the unexpected part :P

To be fair, this was resolved alot faster than I was anticipating, so I give many thanks to Caelum and the rest of the JKHub network team.

Bad this..and when solve this?

DTdTO7p.png

Hmmm...Upgrades

Some of you may have noticed that JKHub.org and various subdomains thereof have been inaccessible over the past 12 hours - The server host for JKHub recently (and unexpectedly) moved to a new SSD-cache based system which caused all JKHub.org and related sites to go down for the past 12 hours due to a small conflict with our security system protocols. The issue has now been resolved and everything should be working as it was before. We apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused!

If you're unable to access your website's control panel, please clear your cache and/or wait for the URL change (as a result of the recent downtime) to kick in. Thanks.

Thanks for your patience,

The JKHub Team.

Click here to view the article