Kyle Katarn with Bryar Pistol in left hand?

Please could a modeler edit the Kyle Katarn model, so that he is holding the bryar pistol from jk2 in his left hand? And also, could it be rigged to the jk2 skeleton, so that it could be used in JK2 and JKA? If not, then I'll be fine with it just available for JKA :)

Thanks in advance to anybody who does take this up. :)

You can't just swap tags and he'll be left handed, you'd have to make a set of left handed animations and change the game code so that only Kyle is left handed. If you edited only the tags and animations then all of the games characters would be left handed when using a pistol, the bryar isn't unique in which animations it uses, imp officers and anyone else who uses the basic pistol will also be using the left handed animations.

No, I mean actually editing Kyle's model.glm so that the actually Kyle model has him holding the pistol in it. Basically I would like to play as Kyle ingame with the pistol in his left hand (which I wouldn't be able to use of course) and having a saber in his right hand. Sorry if I wasn't very clear earlier.

If this is for some movie or the like, maybe a simple SET_ADDLHANDBOLT_MODEL script would do the trick? I've never actually tried using it, but I guess that

set ( /*@SET_TYPES*/ "SET_ADDLHANDBOLT_MODEL", "models/weapons2/briar_pistol/briar_pistol_w" );
could yield the desired result.