Model Request

I don't even know if Mountain Lion would even work on my computer, it's so old. Anyway, I don't even need it. I can survive without ModView.

Alright. Hopefully when the actual native version is finished, it will work for you. ModView isn't a necessity, but it's so darn useful. :P

I suggest looking on Craigslist for a slightly newer computer. I got my girlfriend a 2010 MacBook Pro running Mountain Lion for only $700. You can find some good deals on there from people.

If it's any bit of reassurance, it's a simple matter of porting to all the correct platforms once it's converted from an MFC app to a Qt one. Even mobile, if you were so inclined.

It would be if I knew what that meant. :P

Alright. Hopefully when the actual native version is finished, it will work for you. ModView isn't a necessity, but it's so darn useful. :P

I suggest looking on Craigslist for a slightly newer computer. I got my girlfriend a 2010 MacBook Pro running Mountain Lion for only $700. You can find some good deals on there from people.

Buy a PC, then you can do proper game modding.

Botdra and eezstreet like this

That looks great! I won't be able to use my laptop much this week, though, because my plug broke and the computer is out of batteries. I ordered a new plug, but until it comes, I'll have to use my sister's PowerBook G4, which is incredibly old and slow.

Edit: Yeah, I haven't figured out how to randomize an NPCs' skins like jedi_random, though I've always wanted to. Don't worry about the NPCs though, all I need are the models. I'll probably end up replacing the four Weequay NPCs with Rodians, or something similar to that.