Drawing the uninitiated to the community

With the recent developments involving the release of the source code, our happy community will likely be getting more attention from older players who have moved on, or even those who have never played before. Players who, like I first did back when, are likely going to look for "jedi academy mods/maps/downloads/etc" in good old google.

I was pleased to see that searching "jedi academy (mod)(mods)(modding)" got a hit for jkhub.org on page 1. However, "jedi academy maps" didn't find us until page 3, and "jedi academy downloads" didn't find us until page 4.

Searching for "skins" and "models" didn't turn up anything through page 10, where I quit looking.

I thought I remembered a thread of a similar nature, and indeed a similar conversation has come up before. 

http://jkhub.org/topic/651-quest-raise-jkhub-to-the-top-of-google-search-results/?hl=google

Considering that now the iron is undoubtably hot, any thoughts on what other generalized searches might be used, and how they might be capitalized on?

Anything with the words Jedi Academy Community, JKA, JKA Mods and/or JKA Files (Though JK3Files is still the most popular search term).

Ironically, whenever I do a search on things like JKA Scripts....my blog is usually one of the first 5 that shows up.....mainly because of my article on scripts....

The best bet in bringing new players is undoubtedly through Steam...as we can reach out to more players in the Steam community. 

How About One of the legendary coder's makes like a kotor style editor linked to modview that opens  and saves to existing pk3's like npctool? I think tools that help new people who can't code get into things more? I know It is probably unlikely that anyone who knows how to do such things will have time now that they have their hands on the source code although it would be greatly used I think, especially if linked to run in a game menu?