JKO, JKA Full Source Code Released!!

Fighter

This is so awesome!

Why no BehavEd code?

Apr 03 21:32:08 <eezstreet> we also don't have behaved source
Apr 03 21:32:18 <eezstreet> but my theory is that they didn't add that source because it can access their sourcesafe

therfiles likes this

Important news from @@mrwonko:

Caution: "JO" Code is actualy JA, "JA" is JA for XBox

<mrwonko> the JO code is apparently actually the JA code

<mrwonko> must've been an error in releasing it
<mrwonko> they took the xbox code, labelled it jedi academy, took the jedi academy code, labelled it jedi outcast
<mrwonko> easy mistake to make since the jedi academy projects still have jk2 in the name
<mrwonko> just tell them and they'll fix it
<mrwonko> simple human error
therfiles likes this

this is simply amazing, there are new posibilities, JO coders (including me) are really happy because we sent a lot of request to ravensoft (specially Mr.Monroe) about releasing full JO source. imagine this, "Unofficial Jedi Knight 4" omg

But! is really sad about LucasArts closing :(

hmmm... so im hella newbie to coding but i tampered with it on the side with the jamp sdk... sooo.... all i knew was how to open it and the rough idea of how to read it... well... this one seems incomplete.. like... no solution i think? i dont need the whole crash course on coding i got google for that... but how can i compile this into a running ummm solution is it? 

also...

i noticed when i would open up the mpsdk that there were some like uhh redundancies? or just screw ups i guess... things that were mulitple instances n just weird shit here n there that wouldnt let it run... it would just crash so i had to i beleive remove of fix a few lines when i first opened it for the first time... does anybody know what im talking about here?

and just fyi i dont know if it matters but im using visualbasic should i?