Is it just me or is the Wiki confusing?

So I was so psyched when JKhub finally made it's wiki, but it confuses me!

I can't post any info on there! TheRFiles sent me a PM for example asking me to edit an NPCs section he made. I did, but when I actually go to the wiki to try to see it normally it's nowhere to be found, all I can find is empty wiki pages and a couple things talking about multiplayer mods and clans etc.

It's as wiki as any other; there's nothing special about ours. So maybe wikis in general are confusing to you. That's ok - I was confused at the start as well, but you learn to get familiar with things very quickly. Just give it a try and explore!

The MB2 wiki has a few categories on their main page, but a lot of what's on their wiki cannot be reached via the main page and is not listed on there either - only large and general categories can be found there, and we have that too! I guess the NPC file stuff can be put into the category called 'resources', which makes it easier to find. As for the other pages - I think our main issue is that we don't have all that many to begin with. You can check out all of the existing pages via http://jkhub.org/wiki/index.php?title=Special:AllPages though, and maybe we should add that to the main page as well for now.

therfiles likes this

^Thanks Fighter.

Not trying to be a prick, but I think the "All Pages" category should be labeled "contains pages about game info not in the other categories (NPC info, .cfg files etc.)" just to help people like me along who might get stuck.