Glad the force is still strong In JKA

Hi my Name Is Mandalorian, I'm  glad to join this community and hope to both share my knowledge and learn from this site. I have a passion for jka and it has been my intrest to develop a Boba Fett T:C which i have many fleshed out ideas for as well as a bit of content I am working on. I would like help with this main goal of mine and would be happy to trade my time and small modding capabilities as well as knowledge of JKA in general.

Hope to be productive and the modding community stays alive.

Mods away! - Mandalorian

Thank you I really need to discuss what features I envision and where to discuss concepts of what weapons and features he has on his armor are possible to emulate in JASP. I have some good ideas for this I think and I need to be directed on which topics belong in which forum before posting.

:( Well sir, two reasons to not take such offence.

I reached my like quota for today.

I see that as a bad sign and want to limit my posts  and learn to use the forum effectively.

give me some relevant jka information  and I'll happily like it, that is why I am mainly here, to learn about things i don't.

Why do you want likes? I don't like to be rude if I can help it, but I don't see the point of wanting acknowledgement from someone who just joined the community and has only at best shown a reskin.

I have at least taken the time to respond to being called rude because if your truly a sensitive person... I was only trying to convey back to you in equal jest and I apologise for that being wrongly conveyed.

Let's settle it at that.

I suppose I was very rude if it was simply your way of greetings, if that's the case I'm sorry, if you where just messing cool man i can take a joke, but i don't want to be sidetracked. thanks guys for the greetings.

You wasn't rude, I just noticed that you were giving everyone likes and I wanted one too :o

Mandalorian likes this

Mission accomplished. you got a like from me.

I was a bit too enthusiastic with those likes, but It's because I am finally glad to talk to people who like modding jka.

I reached the like limit pretty quickly and was admittedly embarrassed by that.