The start of the Heisen Games!

Hello fellow Jedi-Knights!

I'm happy to announce a new Tournament for you! With this Tournament, we'd like to introduce real money prize tournaments to JKA.

This is an 1on1 basejka Tournament starting on the 11th of March. You can register and sign up to the tournament on the tournament site. All players must have registered ESL.EU accounts in order to sign up. This is an independent Tournament, and if this succeed, we want to increase the cash prize and make more and larger cups in the future.

Heisen Games

therfiles likes this

Would you consider doing a tournament like this, but use a mod instead of base, in the future?

At the moment our admins don't know other mods well enough. We don't know the mod communities, but if you could give me a clear view of your mod scene we will think about it as a future project. You can share your ideas at he1senborg@yahoo.com

I don't think JKGalaxies is quite ready for tournament at the present moment, but once we release Phase1.5 and we've made the release fairly stable, we might consider looking into doing something like this.  I suppose it depends upon what the rest of the team wants to do at that point, but I'm just letting you know I think a tournament would be good for the community.  Plus it'd help us balance the game out better :D

JKG Developer

• 2 months later...

By the way @@Heisenberg I do like what you guys are doing at the site from what I've seen so far.  I just wanted to give you an update as far as JKGalaxies as I believe we are progressing along nicely and would probably have a sufficiently complete build for you by next September at the latest, hopefully much earlier say June/Julyish.  I'll send you an email with details when we get to that point as I'd love to have a JKG tournament hosted.  The game is really team-based at the moment so it might be a little different from how you have your current tournament set up, but I think it'd be lots of fun to try.  Anyway thanks for your time, and good job on the tournament!

JKG Developer