Just your average Timelord.

TheDoctor

HEY GUYS!

Uhm... Yeah. I'm TheDoctor, otherwise known as Doc to most people within JKA. I shan't bore any of you with a long story so if you want to know a bit about me, read my 'about me' or ask me a question in PM etc (Don't know why you would, you don't know me most likely but yeah).

I've known about JKHub since it's release last year and yet have never found the time to sit down and sign up, except browse around and take advantage of a few files posted around here (I sound like a snob but haters gonna hate).

I've come to realise that this isn't just a site for sharing files but... Well, you guys know what it's for. It's everything JK related so... That means community, help, tech, tutorials etc... I don't need to tell you. You already know. Stop reading this paragraph and move to the next. Go on. Stop. Now I say!

So yeah... I'm from the JAWA clan and have been with them for over 6 months and proudly hold the Adept rank. ^_^ (Who needs Elite? I'm well pro, me, Init). Come over and game with us sometime.

Thanks for reading this not so much of an intro.

The Doctor.

Josh.

Can't embed with timestamps :/

Anyways, welcome.

I love this so much because one of my all time favorite games is the Halo franchise. It was the first game I played when I got the first Xbox on it's release date. My Xbox Live name is Spartan 112 and also used to be my alias. xD

I never knew there was a guy called Doc on Red vs. Blue!