Admin Flood Protection?

Hello everyone, i got my own JA+ Server.

I need to disable the admin flood protection, so that i can execute an /amsleep commando without having to wait 13 seconds after each time.

I have asked some people and they say it's possible, but they can't remember which line to change in the server.cfg.

I have tried to change these lines, without success:

seta jp_antiAdmAbuseTimer 0
seta sv_floodProtect 0

Please help me!

I have once again confirmed that "sv_floodprotect 0" changes nothing when it comes to admin commands.

I navigate the server.cfg using search, i have searched for "spam" and "flood" and "admin" and then looked through it manually and i can't find anything... The CFG generator on ja+ website does not explain anything either.

setting "jp_antiAdmAbuseTimer" from 0 to 1 just tells me the following when i try to use an admin command in the game: "Detected as admin abuse = wait for 1 second to have your 0 cmds of sensible usable cmds." (?????)

Appreciate any help!

I found this on a old forum, can you make sense of it?

-Admin Abuse Detection : jp_antiAdmAbuseTimer : if 0 the antiabuse detection is desactivated. if not 0, you always can execute a cmd on yourselves 
without entering in abuse detection except several cmds. 
Admin abuse are logged in games.log 
In rcon there is no restrictions. 
During this time, admin can use only jp_antiAdmAbuseCmdsNumber times an admin cmd 
When u execeed the number of allowed cmds , you have to wait for the end of the timer to be able to use again other cmds.

I found this on a old forum, can you make sense of it?

-Admin Abuse Detection : jp_antiAdmAbuseTimer : if 0 the antiabuse detection is desactivated. if not 0, you always can execute a cmd on yourselves 

without entering in abuse detection except several cmds. 

Admin abuse are logged in games.log 

In rcon there is no restrictions. 

During this time, admin can use only jp_antiAdmAbuseCmdsNumber times an admin cmd 

When u execeed the number of allowed cmds , you have to wait for the end of the timer to be able to use again other cmds.

Yeah that's what Slider said... and it's basically not true :P setting it to 0 does not deactivate it. As far as I know, amslap is the only cvar that is affected by this admin abuse prevention.