Tales From The Clone Wars - JKA comic

How did you make it a NPC?

I didn't - the shuttle was simply added to the comic in Photoshop. It hasn't actually been imported into Jedi Academy I'm afraid.

I wonder if there would be any way to bind these up like real comics. It could be really neat to have some physical copies...

I have toyed with this idea in the past, will probably revisit it at some point.

@Everyone:

I hope to have the first issue of Volume Four uploaded by the end of the coming weekend.

therfiles, Bek and Circa like this
  • 2 months later...

I went back and did a page one rewrite of the script for Volume Four, so that's knocked back 'production' somewhat. In fact, the rewrite has given a bigger role to your Elecrian species over the course of the whole volume, rather than just being the setting for the initial issues.

NumberWan likes this
  • 5 weeks later...

It's certainly not a bad idea, seems to be heading in the right direction. Keep up the good work!

Thanks. This is definitely just the beginning in terms of plot direction. This issue and the following one will mostly be about introducing the new characters (and reintroducing a few old ones), establishing their roles, before we hit full steam on the main storyline.

Well if you'd like a contributor towards story, i used to write a LOT when i was younger and still do sometimes..  My main problem is that i go into far too much detail to desctibe things but i guess that's because I'm a visual artist lol.

Well I have the main storyline already planned out in my mind - the major points anyway. But there is plenty of room for suggestions on subplots, standalone issues or even just cameos people would like to see.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice! Little feedback: you should add direct link to the lastest volume on the main page where it shows the announcement of that latest volume, so it will be a bit easiry to navigate.

Good suggestion! I'll get onto that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...