Hi, I am Anthony

Carbon

You must be a very unhappy man. Unless you do drugs, that surely does help.

<edit>

Oh, you do.

Hello.

Time to stop applying your morals and logic to others, even if statistically they can be considered universal.

Heh I enjoyed this post.

Going to have to claim BS on a number of things here.

First, the art that you've shown in the backgrounds thread contains mostly copyrighted work that is merged together, and cannot really be sold (unless you have some other stuff).

Second, I've never heard of a thing such as a professional artist "since 13". That kind of stuff is beyond rare, especially with "an IQ of 195" or whatever.

Third, "I would not have a child on the way if I could not support it ALONE" <- what about your fiance? She's already making bank.

Fourth, why are you concerned with your bank account going below $15k? Seems to me that you're in a rough patch and it's well reasoned.

Fifth, why did you decide to move in with your parents if you were already doing fine? That doesn't make any sense at all to me. Why not just...continue working while living at the apartment and then get the house? Why was this extra step necessary? Just curious, not critical.

1. Yes, your point? I don't make backgrounds for money lol. I make websites and logo designs for that; signature design and wallpaper design are hobbies.

2. I have been designing since I was 13 on CS1. I only went professional about two years ago because I was able to get contracted to a few companies.

3. Yea, my fiance works. I was saying I would not have chosen to have a child if I ALONE could not pay for it. That was/is my standard. Doesn't matter what my fiance makes, If I can not support a child alone I will not bring it into this world. I would like to be able to give my baby a good life :P

4. My lease was up in two months anyways. If I would have stayed I would have been charged a $500 stay fee. It's retarded but in the lease agreement. I moved home because my civic was being retarded and I wanted to be able to have a few months to save up extra cash to spend on it and not hurt my savings. Plus, this gives me a chance to look for a house for my family.

--------------------------------

Anyways, yes. I smoke weed about once a week with a buddy of mine. I love it. Biasing whether or not I would be fit to be a parent over it is an absurd gesture. I have not smoked a cig in about three months now as well :P!

Soooo yea. All i got left to say is this:

9189283.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Do you have a professional portfolio?

(That means no hobby stuff, actual professional work.)

EHHH Not really. Many people who do contractual work do not like their work to be publicly showcased (I find this VERY true with website designs for some reason, almost like they don't want anyone to know who made their website or something). Logo's and stuff usually have multiple versions and I dislike to post them all. I have a bit of work on my .stash but those are for my eyes only :P.

I started playing JK2 when I was 8 years old and co-lead a clan called TFC (232 members Tri-Force Clan) with my cousin who introduced me to the JK world. I got JK3 the day it came out and took TFC with me.

Another former TFC member, huh? You were obviously around before my time there, as I don't recognize your name... Unless, of course, you've changed it since then.

At any rate, welcome!

Another former TFC member, huh? You were obviously around before my time there, as I don't recognize your name... Unless, of course, you've changed it since then.

At any rate, welcome!

TFC was my cousin's clan, Hitman. I re-made it when he left under the name of Evox :P

EHHH Not really. Many people who do contractual work do not like their work to be publicly showcased (I find this VERY true with website designs for some reason, almost like they don't want anyone to know who made their website or something). Logo's and stuff usually have multiple versions and I dislike to post them all. I have a bit of work on my .stash but those are for my eyes only :P.

How are you able to get any work if you don't have a professional portfolio that actually shows that you are capable of professional work?

Logos are fine to post just a version as well, and there are tons of well known professional artists who post their work on their webpages. Why should you be different?

I would at the very least like to see at least 1 piece of professional work that you did.

How are you able to get any work if you don't have a professional portfolio that actually shows that you are capable of professional work?

Logos are fine to post just a version as well, and there are tons of well known professional artists who post their work on their webpages. Why should you be different?

I would at the very least like to see at least 1 piece of professional work that you did.

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/335/a/9/majestic_by_soberdreams-d4hutpz.png

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/298/b/4/recent_works_by_soberdreams-d4dwekv.png

http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2011/345/c/f/yo_glitcha_youtube_background_by_soberdreams-d4iuauw.png

This is what is available. All aspects of the picture are photo taken by myself. The field is behind my house, the sky is a sky, and the butterfly and boat were down at the docks near my house. This was an entrance exam piece for my intern company. The flyer is an older flyer I did for a promotion company in columbus ohio. The youtube design was paied for by a kid on youtube xD.

Ah, man, I haven't seen Hit in ages! How's he doing these days?

He is doing very well. Living the dream in Florida haha!

Well, next time ya talk to him, let him know that Ryo, Sab, and Soul say hi. :D

For sure will do man, actually just texted him. By chance did you used to host a server for us? Like do you have a sister maybe? I feel as if I remember you o.o! Also if you still play you should stop by EK some time! I am Yoshi there.

I don't know if I ever hosted the server for TFC, it has been too long to remember. If I did, it was only a temporary setup while the main server was down. And yeah, I have a sister who played back then also. Sabriel, the Sab I mentioned.

I don't really play anymore. I only stick around for skinning.