Hi, I am Anthony

Carbon

Alright so I will make this easy to follow and as informative as possible!

Real Life About Me

I am 20 years old, birthday is April 30th 1992. I am graduated and happily engaged with a fiance and kid on the way. I have a 195 IQ and graduated with a 4.3 GPA (i act retarded on game because IRL I have to be strict at my job and like to feel free on JKA). I have a dog (german shepard/wolf hybrid) that I love to death. I currently live at my parent's house (moved back in a few days ago to save money for car repairs) and work three jobs at about 65 hours a week. I am in school to become a Cisco Network Admin but have been a graphic designer since I was 13. I am currently working contracts as a professional web/graphics designer.

JK Life

I started playing JK2 when I was 8 years old and co-lead a clan called TFC (232 members Tri-Force Clan) with my cousin who introduced me to the JK world. I got JK3 the day it came out and took TFC with me. In 2004 I left the JKA world for two years and came back. I went euro for a few months and was in clans such as: =TK=, KAS, Legend and JoF. When I got tired of the euro BS I hopped over to EK for the first time. After about a year in EK as a Master with Knight Admin (I joined EK two days after Terra :3) I had to leave for a long LOA due to school and work. I came back about a year ago to nova banning me on sight and being nova. After 2 months of insta bans I finally was let back into EK as an APP. As of a week ago I am also training with Victus as well. I hold the Top Rated Reborn Skin on JK3 files from 2005-2007. I took it down after seeing it whored to the max over JKA. I learned how to skin from a guy named Milamber.

<3

Well I would like to make this offer. I would very much like to join the JKHub staff if possible! I can design, moderate etc (6 years as admin on many forums etc IPB yada yada) and would love to help you guys out in any way I can. Let me know!

UPDATE: I just noticed this is indeed IPB. I would love to be able to get you guys a few custom hooks I have aside. I think I can really take this forum to the next level if ya'll hear me out. It is fantastic as is, I have a few hooks and addons that you guys might like! Lemme know asap via PM maybe? Idk! I'm stoned but yea I would love this.

Well I would like to make this offer. I would very much like to join the JKHub staff if possible! I can design, moderate etc (6 years as admin on many forums etc IPB yada yada) and would love to help you guys out in any way I can. Let me know!

UPDATE: I just noticed this is indeed IPB. I would love to be able to get you guys a few custom hooks I have aside. I think I can really take this forum to the next level if ya'll hear me out. It is fantastic as is, I have a few hooks and addons that you guys might like! Lemme know asap via PM maybe? Idk! I'm stoned but yea I would love this.

@@Caelum is specifically who you should talk to, though I don't think he is looking to expand the staff again just yet (we just added two more) I suppose it wouldn't hurt you to talk to him. As for helping with the site, Caelum has this thing about letting other people touch his code lol.

Alright so I will make this easy to follow and as informative as possible!

Real Life About Me

I am 20 years old, birthday is April 30th 1992. I am graduated and happily engaged with a fiance and kid on the way. I have a 195 IQ and graduated with a 4.3 GPA (i act retarded on game because IRL I have to be strict at my job and like to feel free on JKA). I have a dog (german shepard/wolf hybrid) that I love to death. I currently live at my parent's house (moved back in a few days ago to save money for car repairs) and work three jobs at about 65 hours a week. I am in school to become a Cisco Network Admin but have been a graphic designer since I was 13. I am currently working contracts as a professional web/graphics designer.

WTF LIFEHACK

I think he was pointing out that, assuming you need around 8 hours sleep per day, that gives you 98 hours per week left to play with. He spends 65 in jobs, and that leaves 33 hours, which is ~5 hours spare per day. And he goes to school, which presumably takes several hours. Leaving him with apparently 0 time remaining to eat, sleep, be on JKHub e.t.c

And hes engaged with a kid. Who, presumably, will never see his dad :o In the negative time remaining in existence, he has freelance jobs as a professional web designer. HOW??? :D

And on top of that he has a mega-high IQ and whatever a GPA is. And with all that he still lives with parents and doesn't know how to punctuate "parents' house" properly.

Hence, LIFEHACK. That's some mental shit right there. ^_^

P.S. And as before...stoned?

Carbon likes this

195 IQ

You must be a very unhappy man. Unless you do drugs, that surely does help.

<edit>

Oh, you do.

Hello.

Time to rethink those life choices.

Time to stop applying your morals and logic to others, even if statistically they can be considered universal.

Carbon likes this

I think he was pointing out that, assuming you need around 8 hours sleep per day, that gives you 98 hours per week left to play with. He spends 65 in jobs, and that leaves 33 hours, which is ~5 hours spare per day. And he goes to school, which presumably takes several hours. Leaving him with apparently 0 time remaining to eat, sleep, be on JKHub e.t.c

And hes engaged with a kid. Who, presumably, will never see his dad :o In the negative time remaining in existence, he has freelance jobs as a professional web designer. HOW??? :D

And on top of that he has a mega-high IQ and whatever a GPA is. And with all that he still lives with parents and doesn't know how to punctuate "parents' house" properly.

Hence, LIFEHACK. That's some mental shit right there. ^_^

P.S. And as before...stoned?

Lol. Quick and simple I smoke like once a week. I work at a fortune 500 company during the mornings and at a chipotle sometimes from like 2am-8am or 3pm-7pm. I have been working since I was 13 and have been saving money every paycheck. I would not have a child on the way if I could not support it ALONE. My fiance working a job as well is just a nice bonus. And I am living with my parents for two weeks (i have been out since I was 18 lol) so i can save a month's worth of rent, move to a new HOUSE (not apartment) and get my car all the repairs it needs without my bank account going below 15,000. Also, idc if you attack my IQ and my integrity. I came here with a purpose to maybe help the community, if it is not wanted no would have been quite a fine answer o.o. On top of which I maybe get on JKA 2 hours every 3 days now. I am on LOA from EK just to have more time IRL xD.

Lol. Quick and simple I smoke like once a week. I work at a fortune 500 company during the mornings and at a chipotle sometimes from like 2am-8am or 3pm-7pm. I have been working since I was 13 and have been saving money every paycheck. I would not have a child on the way if I could not support it ALONE. My fiance working a job as well is just a nice bonus. And I am living with my parents for two weeks (i have been out since I was 18 lol) so i can save a month's worth of rent, move to a new HOUSE (not apartment) and get my car all the repairs it needs without my bank account going below 15,000. Also, idc if you attack my IQ and my integrity. I came here with a purpose to maybe help the community, if it is not wanted no would have been quite a fine answer o.o. On top of which I maybe get on JKA 2 hours every 3 days now. I am on LOA from EK just to have more time IRL xD.

Going to have to claim BS on a number of things here.

First, the art that you've shown in the backgrounds thread contains mostly copyrighted work that is merged together, and cannot really be sold (unless you have some other stuff).

Second, I've never heard of a thing such as a professional artist "since 13". That kind of stuff is beyond rare, especially with "an IQ of 195" or whatever.

Third, "I would not have a child on the way if I could not support it ALONE" <- what about your fiance? She's already making bank.

Fourth, why are you concerned with your bank account going below $15k? Seems to me that you're in a rough patch and it's well reasoned.

Fifth, why did you decide to move in with your parents if you were already doing fine? That doesn't make any sense at all to me. Why not just...continue working while living at the apartment and then get the house? Why was this extra step necessary? Just curious, not critical.

@@Szico VII really can't help but advise people, he is a doctor now after all.

I'm actually legally obliged, dammit. Admittedly not online though... :D

Ive just met quite a few families with parents who use and its tragically sad how the children turn out, all the therapy and intervention in the world can't erase a childhood of neglect. So my feelings are not exactly positive about these people. /topicderail.

I would hardly say one cigarette a week puts anyone into that category though. Hell, that's barely enough to put you into a lung cancer risk category unless its been going on for years.

So its all gooood. :D