Modview - Crouch Animations and More?

Go to solution Solved by Kualan,

Hi guys, hope you can answer a query of mine.

As many of you know, ModView allows you to open a JKA .glm player model and view any animations in-game play out in the software. This is great for modellers, animators and skinners to see the fruits of their work without having to test them in-game everytime.

However, there appear to be some animations that I can't get to display in ModView, and was wondering if you guys could help. Specifically, crouch animations when holding a weapon. The game itself seems to accomplish these in-game by combining two different animations at once; in-game, when you crouch, the lower half of your body utilises the 'crouch' animation listed in ModView, as seen here:

25tdlpj.jpg

Whilst the upper half of the body utilises the appropriate animation for whichever weapon you are holding at the time, for example the sniper rifle:

1z66xba.jpg

Is there any way to replicate this "combination" of animations in ModView? I've had a look around but can't find anything to indicate how to do this - the only lead I have is that it might involve the "multi-locking" mentioned when you right-click Sequences, but if that is so I can't figure out how to apply it.