A wiki? In MY JKHub?

include mods as well, with a master list to all of them, so that each one has a detailed documentation to them

that way, people can read more about the mods, with a mostly objective opinion about them and develop their own ideas, similar to how Wikipedia works, with a "reception" category explaining how mods have been received everywhere.

the links category I think doesn't have enough description to the mods, and it really doesn't give you any sort of idea about the mod at all. if we put a KOTF link on there, people would think "wow, this is a really cool mod! i should get this!" without realizing the facts. objective viewpoints i think have a large potential in the mod community

that's also not to include the clans and stuff that people will find out about, and explore the deep history within the clans of JKA

Fighter and Key like this

I think this would be really fun and I'd definitely help out... Now I have a reason to know an endless amount of useless information about two video games!

There's a LOT of clan history to be documented as well... I foresee problems in that department, but I don't think it'd be too hard... and - random thought, this may be an excellent way to reconnect with lost clan mates from years ago who may be active on this website...

I think It'd be neat, however, that sounds like it would overlap with the current tutorials section.

If you do decide to do it, you should either move tutorials over to the wiki (I'm assuming you are intending a media wiki?) or just add more page types like the tutorials to the existing system.

also:

The problem would be to decide which information/clan/player/mod is important enough to be in that wiki.
When you have a wiki, you can basically allow a page for anything even nearly relevant, regardless of importance.

Tutorials don't need to be part of the wiki at all.

The way I see it, they're two different kinds of information. Wiki information is like information about nouns, they tell you information about something such as a clan, a mod, Ghoul2 format, a particular code function, or a major event. Tutorials are verb information, they teach how to do things. So they don't really belong together at all.

also:When you have a wiki, you can basically allow a page for anything even nearly relevant, regardless of importance.

Well, not if it comes to the big wikis (aka wikipedia) where most entries get deleted when they are not important enough. And I think it would be stupid if everyone would enter his own name and write about his personal history D:

Well, not if it comes to the big wikis (aka wikipedia) where most entries get deleted when they are not important enough. And I think it would be stupid if everyone would enter his own name and write about his personal history D:

Don't see what the problem is. In fact having a bit of history isn't a bad thing, as there really are people who have never heard of Tobe or Plasma or Pande. As far as random people are concerned, again, there is no issue. If people don't have their wiki pages read, well, that's their own problem, as MUG said.

Care to elaborate? Also, why haven't you made the wiki yet dammut

therfiles likes this