You've met with a terrible fate, haven't you?

Crap, this is freaky...the last day in majoras mask always scared the hell out of me...perfect for 2012.

Imagine that, we all die, then hear "You've met a terrible fate haven't you?", then wake up on Tuesday morning all over again, as if nothing happened...

Not that I believe we will all die in 2012...but even if we did, it still wouldn't really matter now would it? We all die sooner or later...

Just relating this to majoras mask gives me the shivers. I honestly do not know if the world will end,but I do know this:

-A galactic alignment with all the planets in our solar system.

-Unusual sun activity.

-Mayan long count calender ends.

That is all.

Tomorrow marks the start of Double Onemass. At the point where tomorrow ends, Tenticlaws will be born as the sun goes out, marking the start of the Decimal Calendar and the Kiloday 1 ABC. I hope that you will all join me in celebrating Onemas on Oneday the first of Oneuary (or to use the current (and soon outdated) calendar, this Friday the 21st)

Darth Sidious: Well, the third deathstar is finally complete. Those earthling humans never even suspected it was built inside the moon, and the superlaser focus lens is on the darkside (heheh) of the moon. As planned, on december 21st I shall destroy this planet, as to set an example to all others in the milky way galaxy who dares oppose what is left of the empire! HEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH! Goooooooooooooooood

UNLIMITED POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Just want to point this out:

December 21st is the media date that the world is gonna end. The actual conspiracy date was the 12th (12/12/12).

Sorry guys, but the world already ended :P

I know otherwise. Caelum's birth prophesied the coming of Tenticlaws, and the death of our sun.
Not factually accurate or relevant to any sort of cataclysmic event

Never mentioned anything about a cataclysmic event, I'm just saying they are lining up, that's all.

What "unusual sun activity"

Google it

That calendar didn't take leap years into account and thus, ended a long time ago.

The concept of leap-years is irrelevant to this calendar system, because it's not based on solar years, simply on math.

Just want to point this out:

December 21st is the media date that the world is gonna end. The actual conspiracy date was the 12th (12/12/12).

Sorry guys, but the world already ended  :P

Not according to the Mayan long count calender, it still is the 21st of december, its been that way long before the media talked about it. 12/12/12 is popular among a lot of people though.

According to the terrible fate countdown, we are close to:

Dawn of the Final Day

24 hours remain.

Have a smoke, or something.

I think they're saying that it's actually going to be the august of 2013 now. Guess they're trying to maintain "credibility" by making new predictions before the current one turns out to be an unremarkable day.