Jenova Lugormod & Jedi Knight Galaxies

Tiger

244qw7t.png

lugormod.com

Your Ultimate Lugormod Clan since 2004 (Jedi Academy since 2003)
Lugormod is a mod for Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy

ATHENA LUGORMOD

IP: lugor.net

Port: 29070

Slots: 64

banner_560x95.png?random=234013

JENOVA GALAXIES

IP: 108.174.61.69

Slots: 64

banner_560x95.png?random=234013

CRONUS LUGORMOD
IP: cron.lugor.net

Slots: 48

banner_560x95.png?random=412666

METIS LUGORMOD
IP: meti.lugor.net

banner_560x95.png?random=15677

ZEUS LUGORMOD
IP: zeus.lugor.net
banner_560x95.png?random=922771

Our Facebook

@lugormod

Futuza, eezstreet, Fighter and 1 other like this
Also, they have a JKG server as well.

108.174.61.69:29070 if anyone wants that IP, I will add it to the post shortly.

Atm its all JKG maps that feature stores on a 30 min (100 frag) cycle. 500 starting credits and 200 credits per kill. TFFA.  excess TK=ban, excess swear/racisim=ban, spam=ban, storekills allowed.

It's nice to see more lugormod servers but could you maybe either fix your font mod that is auto downloaded or get rid of it completely? Having to do /vid_restart every time you connect gets repetetive.

This has been fixed in the most recent version, it hasnt been uploaded yet though, adding final touches atm. Thanks for the feedback :)

Edit: Should be updated tomorrow or the day after.

Tried it out, was kinda a mad house, felt more like JA+ with people running wild. Seems like it would be difficult for new players to level up when everyone who is maxed out in levels just waits for them to get near any area where credits could be had like a pack of hungry wolves.

Thats lugormod for you, unfortunately there is no balance between levels, just professions. We do hope to add some level restricted areas in the future, e.g. a bank for levels 1-20 only.

There are also plans for an "academy" for levels 1-10 which looks the same on every map (its a large brush building), which has helpful guides and very easy quests and competitions.

Some of the map builds were an eyesore, but that's not a huge deal.

Any in particular? I know rift looks a bit odd because it hasn't been optimized for fog removal, but any other maps?

I don't know, I feel like I'm beating a dead horse saying it but as far as base JA maps go t2/trip and mp/seige_desert are the best for lugormod, large, open and very flexible. Most SP maps in general are good, it's the MP maps that are too small to be any good.

I also get what moondog is saying, so many maps I've seen on lugor servers seem to only have things built for the hell of it, like most things on the map have no real perpose. I enjoy a map that has been altered in a way that it feels almost like it's a stock map, no crazy effects all over the place.

No one there was helpful, I was killed by mercs pretty quick every time I spawned unless I found a hiding spot which is no fun. The bank and quests should really only be open to those who are leveling up, once you're maxed out in levels there is no point in amassing wealth.

Your text mod is also still broken.

Your text mod is also still broken.

There was a fix for that trialed but it was causing issues for some clients, a permanent fix to the issue should be available starting tomorrow.

Edit: Make that tomorrow after tomorrow...

Edit2: ffs... soon k?

• 1 month later...

Do you do any events on your JKG server, just because I've been wondering about trying to do an event for some of the JKG players (since we don't have an official server up yet).  I don't think I've ever seen more than 12 players on a JKG server yet, and I really want to see how well it will handle with an excess of 32 players.  Especially the Coruscant map.  Not sure if it would get crowded or work out alright.  Who is your server host by the way?

JKG Developer