"I want it from Filefront"

Well I was joking, but could you get me the Privateer mod series?

Nina 1.5/Undiscovered Secret/Nova Unit/Genesis/Privateer? I have those, but Nina 1.5 and Undiscovered Secret are not yet done uploading. I don't know in what order they'll be uploaded, so I can't give you an exact ETA, but they should be online by the end of the week.
Bek likes this

Are those completely undownloadable for everyone or just you? Does that mean they won't be in the backup?

The links from the filefront page were broken in various ways; I do not have them, they will not be included in the backup.

Hi there, I'm having trouble downloading these files from jediknight3.filefront.com:

Do any of you have any of these?

A few of those listed are @@Merek's files. Perhaps he can help you with those.

@@Acrobat's Expedition map was updated to 1.06 and is here on JKH. Not sure about 1.05

Goldeneye Bunker by @@OmegaSigma

Grand Jedi Palace

Hologram Room

Jedi Tunic Luke

Lurtz

Mando Neo Crusader

Tatooine Sith Stalker

Ultimate Outcast

Uni of Mysteries

That knocks out a chunk of those.

I know, 1.06 was on Filefront as well and is included in the backup. It's just 1.05 that I couldn't download.

Edit: I need GoldenEye Bunker 1.1, not 1.2.

Yeah, I figured. I mentioned them, so hopefully they come on soon and still have those versions.

That Hologram Room you linked doesn't seem to be the right one, the one I'm looking is by cloudflint and seems to be something quite different: "This map is meant to be a hologram room, it basically functions as a map selector. You use the "select program" button to select any of the base ffa maps or the question mark for a random map then hit the "initialise program" button and it will begin counting down from zero. When the timer hits zero the map which is currently selected will be loaded."

Thanks for the other links though.

Circa likes this

A few of those listed are @@Merek's files. Perhaps he can help you with those.

There's a reason why I haven't released these files on JKHub. They were my very early work and the only reason they remained on JKFiles was because I was unable to delete them.

There's a reason why I haven't released these files on JKHub. They were my very early work and the only reason they remained on JKFiles was because I was unable to delete them.

That's what I figured but didn't want to speak for you.

Merek likes this

The thread will probably be more popular than ever now. mrwonko has a back up of the files, so they are still available.

I don't know about that... I'm going to create a nice index on my website, at which point everybody can just search it for any files they may need. No need for me to manually supply each link.
Circa and Asgarath83 like this

I don't know about that... I'm going to create a nice index on my website, at which point everybody can just search it for any files they may need. No need for me to manually supply each link.

Ohhh, I like a good index. I tried searching through gamefront's file server for some of the mods that are still up but without the information on what they are it was sort of a quagmire.

• 3 weeks later...
Yeah, you! Just take the ID from the URL - 92631 in your case - and add an underscore and the filename as given in the infobox on the page - that's wwstance.rar here. This yields 92631_wwstance.rar, which is what the file is called at http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/files/: http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/files/92631_wwstance.rar

I'll create a website that lists those downloads next month.

Asgarath83, Merek, Bek and 1 other like this

Yeah, you! Just take the ID from the URL - 92631 in your case - and add an underscore and the filename as given in the infobox on the page - that's wwstance.rar here. This yields 92631_wwstance.rar, which is what the file is called at http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/files/: http://mrwonko.de/jk3files/files/92631_wwstance.rar

I'll create a website that lists those downloads next month.

Will screenshots be included? Pretty please? :P