Hosted Mods section?

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like a "Hosted Mods" subforum for large mods?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

Can't beleive no one has come up with this yet. How about having a section in the modding area added for large mod projects that are for the most part followed here on JK Hub? A few examples being a sub forums containing info dealing with a specific mod, like say for instance a Gunslingers Academy section and in there would be threads for applications, teasers, mod progress, ideas, ect.

I think it's a good idea, would make tracking the large mods easier and maybe keep the WIP area for small 1-2 person projects.

eezstreet, Fighter and therfiles like this

@@Szico VII_VII: Not the same thing at all. The hosted mods have their own forums as part of the JKHub forums. Works great for smaller mods such as the Harry Potter mod, et al. Not ideal for large mods like JKG or MB2. Links to mods are different.

@@spior: Yeah. I got kinda caught in a bad train of thought there. What I meant to say is, yeah, mods having their own forums within JKHub is wonderful, but if they wanted to keep a smaller forum on their own site for stuff such as development alongside the JKH installment, I see no reason why not.