'Ellooooo

Shusumi

I do...I was a huge fan of Syrena Exan, used syrenajedi because it sounded so glorious and beautiful. Much has happend in the past, I was to young and to immature.. Frankly I ruined some peoples days, if I could change the username.. I would, but I frankly cannot. Thanks for the warm welcomst.. My friend Avo Stormrage told me to go here... I made serval attempts to get to JEDI just to say how sorry I am..It doesn't work, apparentley they will keep hating me for something that happend 6 years ago. I just want to live while I can, I made so many enemies that I feel so depressed for the people I insulted, thus Azatha is one of them. Not sure if I'll ever see her again, I don't think she'd ever forgive me for this.

spior likes this

I do...I was a huge fan of Syrena Exan, used syrenajedi because it sounded so glorious and beautiful. Much has happend in the past, I was to young and to immature.. Frankly I ruined some peoples days, if I could change the username.. I would, but I frankly cannot. Thanks for the warm welcomst.. My friend Avo Stormrage told me to go here... I made serval attempts to get to JEDI just to say how sorry I am..It doesn't work, apparentley they will keep hating me for something that happend 6 years ago. I just want to live while I can, I made so many enemies that I feel so depressed for the people I insulted, thus Azatha is one of them. Not sure if I'll ever see her again, I don't think she'd ever forgive me for this.

Shusumi, you're being allowed to remain here, for now. This post might sound harsh to those who don't know what's happened, and anyone is free to question me in private. If any of your old behavior comes out, even a little bit, I WILL ban you from this community. You are on very, VERY thin eggshells. This is my only warning.

KDR_3XILE, exidl, Shusumi and 5 others like this