weapon stances

ive also considered the scale of things, but when you start working on small scale details in GTK it can become a nightmare fast, im also still planning to find a way to mod JA into a 2.5D side scroller

I only dabbed in this field once, since various control mods would be needed, as well as a camera that wouldnt shift position but perma stay at a fixed angle yet allow scrolling.

I made this mock up years ago cause i considered exploring this more to unlock a new use for the engine at the time, it would open a door for platforming mods, side scrollers Like the castlevania example I made, etc. But as you can see theres still stances and animations that would also be required if playing the game ina 2.5D mode,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6gJYFsso10&feature=plcp

Any way the mods can come up with a way to maybe split this topic and perhaps enable further discussion of the possiblility of upgrading the game engine into the general modding forum?

I'm eager to further discuss the possibilities but I feel like this thread has totally derailed from it's original topic. =p