What Should DT Make For JA?

Definitely star wars related, we need more Dark Forces and Expanded Universe characters, prequel lovers can go play in traffic.

Hows about Bastilla? Make it based off of the cover art for KotOR and not the game model. Her in game models face has always looked funny to me, I like the leaner bodied, more narrow faced depiction on the cover of the game.

wp1-KOTOR-1024.jpg

Next 2 suggestions after that would have to be DF2 characters, Maw or Sariss, save Jerec for me. ;)

yeyo JK, Ryojin and krkarr like this

I'd like to see a decent Bastila model as well, actually. With KotOR in mind, I'd like to see a new astromech model in the form of T3-M4!

t3m4.jpg

I'd really like to see a model that had "closed" robes, too. HS Anakin/JEDI Customization Plus etc. all have "open" robes at the front. It'd make a change to see a model with all of the variants. Another thing that I'd like to see incorporated to JA is a female Rebel/Rebel Pilot. The latter could potentially be reskinned to resemble Jaina Solo, perhaps? A version with and without the helmet would be superb!

ShadowDelta92 and Ryojin like this

^A LOT of models out there can definitely be improved, all the ported KotOR models deform terribly and a new model is just cooler in every way. Some of the DF2 models/skins out there are hideous. Even the VERY popular Starkiller models IMO can be redone and look a LOT better, even HK's version that everyone raves about isn't that great mostly cause the textures. Some of the best models out there are all prequel related, prequel characters are no fun.

DarthStiv likes this