Has anyone done a Joruus C'Baoth mod?

I was curious if anyone has done any models or textures for the esteemed Jedi Master from Heir to the Empire. I can make an npc file easily enough, but I'm still learning the ropes of modeling.

If anyone could make one, or already has, I'd greatly appreciate it!

EDIT: I found this link to Jeff's C'Baoth from years ago if anyone's interested. The file containing it is "Models 9-21-2016.zip". 

Edited by Great Exkaiser103
Updated information

Jeff made one, maybe you can still find a link in his topic:

Spoiler

29733079702_c2f9a884cd_b.jpg

There's also one in Galactic Legacy (maybe the same model, not sure).

I also have a start from back in the day, when I wanted to recreate at least the duel in the Mount Tantiss Throne Room, which was basically a Dooku-face Sith remodel and reskin (from what I remember, that particular original skin and model had a free license, while other faces were restricted), though the gray robe makes it more of an HTTE version than a TLC one:

Spoiler

shot0004.jpg

shot0008.jpg

shot0015.jpg

shot0019.jpg

shot0020.jpg

So, at last, you have come to me. I knew you would. Together, we will teach the Galaxy what it means to serve the Jedi.

I still think about releasing the source files, every now and then, or maybe even finish it.

33 minutes ago, Ramikad said:

Jeff made one, maybe you can still find a link in his topic:

Reveal hidden contents

29733079702_c2f9a884cd_b.jpg

There's also one in Galactic Legacy (maybe the same model, not sure).

I also have a start from back in the day, when I wanted to recreate at least the duel in the Mount Tantiss Throne Room, which was basically a Dooku-face Sith remodel and reskin (from what I remember, that particular original skin and model had a free license, while other faces were restricted), though the gray robe makes it more of an HTTE version than a TLC one:

Reveal hidden contents

shot0004.jpg

shot0008.jpg

shot0015.jpg

shot0019.jpg

shot0020.jpg

So, at last, you have come to me. I knew you would. Together, we will teach the Galaxy what it means to serve the Jedi.

I still think about releasing the source files, every now and then, or maybe even finish it.

I love the look of Jeff's C'Baoth, but yours is pretty incredible! I especially love his beard and robe. I hope you keep at it, you've got a great mod on your hands! Sounds like an amazing duel to play in Movie Duels or something.

Ramikad likes this
  • 7 months later...