No servers in multiplayer in Jedi Academy.

In JA  when I click on "Get new list in multiplyer it just shows message "getting info for servers" forever and shows none. What surprises me is that the same way works smoothly in Jedi Outcast which is older game but finds active servers with players. I am not using any mods in either game. Why this works in JO but does not in JA? Any hints what to do

This involve installing third party software. No wake to make it work on clean? Is this such a situation that multiplayer works on clean version for JO but needs additional software for JA (TBH I'd rather expect opposite:P )

3 hours ago, ancanar said:

This involve installing third party software. No wake to make it work on clean? Is this such a situation that multiplayer works on clean version for JO but needs additional software for JA (TBH I'd rather expect opposite:P )

The only way to see servers in the server list on jamp is to download a servercache.dat from the bottom of this page and put in your Gamedata folder, but that list won't be a live updated version so you'd need to update it every so often.

The underlying problem is that the official master server gets attacked and goes offline very frequently, and the developer doesn't prioritize getting it back online. For some reason the attackers don't do the same to the JO one, so it is still up (for now), but it does go down often as well.

Alternatively you can just go to the web server list and manually type in IP addresses of servers that you want to connect to.