MD-default.cfg missing?

Hello,

I am attempting to install Movie Duels to play for the first time, and after installing the files into GameData, I received the following crashlog

MovieDuels-SJE-Update-6-RC-2.6: Year-22,Month-12,Day-27,BuildNum-08 win_msvc-x86 Dec 27 2022
Initialising zone memory .....
----- FS_Startup -----
Current search path:
C:\Users\Mike\Documents\My Games\MovieDuels\MD
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\MD
C:\Users\Mike\Documents\My Games\MovieDuels\base
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\base\zzzzzzz_SWGL_JKJO.pk3 (4303 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\base\assets3.pk3 (16 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\base\assets2.pk3 (62 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\base\assets1.pk3 (8320 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\base\assets0.pk3 (15346 files)
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Jedi Academy\GameData\base

----------------------
28047 files in pk3 files
Couldn't load MD-default.cfg

The log 'says' base. But I installed these into the correct location, as per several guides and comments have pointed out. I also attempted to put these files into the MD folder.

How do I fix this issue?

3 hours ago, RuthlesslyRelaxed said:

I also attempted to put these files into the MD folder.

What files? The whole MD folder should have all of the pk3 files that it came with. The MD-default.cfg is in the MD_Assets.pk3 file.

It should just be as simple as moving the MD folder from the ZIP file you downloaded into the Gamedata folder. Make sure all of the MD pk3 files are in that MD folder.