Missing items on Korriban

Found another problem place. Dunno if it's mod or original game. 

ocr
In this place there are missing textures of this two bricks, that need to be destroyed to go furher, also missing destroyable chains. Coz of that i stuck in here

So I had this problem on OpenJK, not JAEnhanced. I have no idea what causes it but my fix was start a new config. Go to Documents/My Games/JAEnhanced/jaenhanced/ and open jaenhanced_sp.cfg with Notepad.

Scroll down past the lines that start with bind (these are your control key binds) and find the lines that start with seta. Delete every line that starts with seta. Save the file and launch the game. Downside is your graphics settings will be reset but this method you won't lose your binds.

If that still doesn't work, you can try renaming it the file so it creates a whole new one.

I recommend starting the mission over from the beginning when trying again. You will know it worked when you see this in the first main big room (NOT after you already went through and broke the things in your screenshot above):

shot2023-05-04_10-38-57.jpg

Instead of this:

shot2023-05-04_10-35-55.png

uubly4 likes this
  • Circa changed the title to Missing items on Korriban
3 hours ago, Circa said:

So I had this problem on OpenJK, not JAEnhanced. I have no idea what causes it but my fix was start a new config. Go to Documents/My Games/JAEnhanced/jaenhanced/ and open jaenhanced_sp.cfg with Notepad.

Scroll down past the lines that start with bind (these are your control key binds) and find the lines that start with seta. Delete every line that starts with seta. Save the file and launch the game. Downside is your graphics settings will be reset but this method you won't lose your binds.

If that still doesn't work, you can try renaming it the file so it creates a whole new one.

I recommend starting the mission over from the beginning when trying again. You will know it worked when you see this in the first main big room (NOT after you already went through and broke the things in your screenshot above):

shot2023-05-04_10-38-57.jpg

Instead of this:

shot2023-05-04_10-35-55.png

I try both of this methods and no one helps. And, by the way, by "starting the mission over from the beginning" you mean start the first save from this mission or start from last save on previous mission?

3 hours ago, uubly4 said:

I try both of this methods and no one helps. And, by the way, by "starting the mission over from the beginning" you mean start the first save from this mission or start from last save on previous mission?

The first save of that mission. If none of those solutions work, I'm not sure what else to do to help. It worked for me. Sorry. Maybe someone else will know more.

uubly4 likes this