Idea to revive JKA with a new client and a servermod

Hi everyone,

I came here to ask some very skilled people to make a new client (like OpenJK) that will help to get back activity in the game.

Basically Im very familiar these days with hacks and exploits that ruined and killed every community that has tried to revive the game.

What we would need is a complete default net settings client that is not allowing anyone to change these settings, for example /RATE /cl_maxpackets /cl_timenudge /cl_packetdup and so on.
These should be all in an up to date manner (for todays use). For example everyone uses "/rate 50000, /cl_maxpackets 100 or 125, cl_timenudge off, cl_packetdup off

Fov that is scalable with the resolution, so nobody can abuse high fov with lower resolutions. I for example if I play on 1440p, I need some fov so I dont have a zoom play.

On the server side:
A mod that only accepts the client that I mentioned above. Everyone who tries to connect to a server without that client has simply no access.
I think that would be an epic way to restore the game and everyone playing fair. As well as crash protection mod. Perhaps aswell a servermod that allows the client to download a custom map when someone tries to enter.
So that person can participate in the game even without having the map beforehand.

The client has to be built very secure, so it cant be exploited or used to get into other peoples PCs and destroy  or steal their data. That is very possible with the leaky jamp.exe, ETJK clients and cheat clients that are available.

Maybe the OPENJK will do the job just with some further work on it.