Progress Report: February 2023

This month hasn't been the most exciting, but we're still getting closer to our goal!

OPERATION: KNIGHTFALL

Progress continued on the Operation: Knightfall remake. Recently the 2nd gameplay level of the remake has been released to the team for testing. So far initial testing has shown promise, though there are a number of bugs to be ironed out. However, these bus should be fixed very quickly and we can move on to the 3rd gameplay level very soon.

The Operation: Knightfall remake is designed to show off areas of the Jedi Temple never seen before or only hinted at in other novelizations. Though some locations will bring you to familiar areas, other areas of the temple may not be so easily recognizable.

ImageImageimage.pngimage.png?width=

MORE CHARACTERS

We also spent some time this month gathering up more characters for you to play with, here's a small list of them that should be coming to the mod in the next update.

• Narkina V Imperial Officer
  • Kino Loy
  • Narkina V Prisoner
  • Grohto
  • Darth Krayt (Updated Model)
  • Naboo Guard (Battlefront)
  • Hanharr
  • 8t88
  • Vana Sage
  • Skohani Ren
  • Eleena Daru
  • Kaevee
  • Rebel Vanguard
  • Rebel Smuggler

As always, we're always looking for new characters, if you have any suggestions, please post the character you'd like to submit along with a link to the character.

COMMUNITY QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

I'd like to attempt to interact with the community more often, so this month I'll be taking any questions and will answer every single one in the March progress report. If you have any questions for us (or want to ask something silly), please fill out the below Google form.

If we get plenty of questions from the community for next month's report, we'll keep going!

LINK: https://forms.gle/PANTQw8MGBuad8wr5

CONCLUSION

This month hasn't been the most active one as substantial changes have occurred in my personal life which have prevented me or exhausted me to the point where I couldn't work on the mod as much as I'd like to. The month of March will likely be the same with things hopefully settling down by the end of the month.

I will continue my side of development during this time as best as I can, but please understand if the next progress report is lacking in content.

Regardless, thank you for following the development of Star Wars: Galactic Legacy, and may the Force be with you.

I'm soo glad, you're using new props for the decorations. Many people place Sith statues into Jedi Temples and it looks weird. Well, at least for me. Not just the Korriban color doesn't fit the general design, but such objects unavoidable bring in some aggressive and sinister feel to a place, which is supposed to be peaceful and tranquil.

Even though this is about the Knightfall, one of the darkest hours in Jedi Temple history, it's good to see that the architecture and looks are those of the old Jedi Order.

16 hours ago, NumberWan said:

I'm soo glad, you're using new props for the decorations. Many people place Sith statues into Jedi Temples and it looks weird. Well, at least for me. Not just the Korriban color doesn't fit the general design, but such objects unavoidable bring in some aggressive and sinister feel to a place, which is supposed to be peaceful and tranquil.

Even though this is about the Knightfall, one of the darkest hours in Jedi Temple history, it's good to see that the architecture and looks are those of the old Jedi Order.

Thank you! Yeah, Lwkill (our mapper) was very passionate about getting this recreation right. I hope you'll enjoy playing on it! 

NumberWan and Basil Bonehead like this
  • 2 weeks later...