Jedi Fighter updates

Hey guys,

It's been a few years since my last update but I will be trying to work towards a release soon.

Quick update:

- Trying the built in saber knockbackScale as a hitstun with my own damage system. Video below. It seems to work well enough, but it breaks the knockdowns from kicks and, in certain cases, results in ridiculously far knock backs, so I'll be adding a knock down when the knock back exceeds a threshold.

9 hours ago, Lazarus said:

This looks pretty neat. Is it 1 vs npc or is it 1 vs 1 as in multiplayer?

It's a multiplayer mod for Jedi Academy MP. It's intended as 1v1 for a 2/3 round structure of matches. It picks a pair of people to play for each match. It supports clients and bots with a new fighting game AI.

Unfortunately you won't find any servers yet since it's still in development. 

You can find more info here:

https://www.moddb.com/mods/jedi-fighter/downloads

On 12/14/2022 at 8:16 AM, skew said:

Hey guys,

It's been a few years since my last update but I will be trying to work towards a release soon.

Quick update:

- Trying the built in saber knockbackScale as a hitstun with my own damage system. Video below. It seems to work well enough, but it breaks the knockdowns from kicks and, in certain cases, results in ridiculously far knock backs, so I'll be adding a knock down when the knock back exceeds a threshold.

keep up the good work man, ben watching this mod for years now 🙂 keep making progress no matter how slow it is 😉

hope to see more from you soon 🙂