I HAVE A DREAM

Hello everyone, 
I’ve created an account on purpose to write this.

I play JK OUTCAST & JKA since i’ m 5 years old, today i’ m 22. (And even dark forces 2 JK1)

I found this website 2 days ago and I got really surprised and impressed by the amount of work, mods & good ideas.

My favorite game is Outcast for many reasons, the main one is that I recently discovered and tried THE SPEEDRUN CONCEPT in this game (and I can assure you that is amazing).

Outcast’s strafe jumps & bhoping has his own signature, dynamics and physic (it is quite hard to explain for a code ignorant (and a french people) like me)

In JKA, this physic isn’t really the same, you can’t really maintain your speed as you can do in Outcast.

So my dream may be a mod that will allow to strafe jump in the exact same maner as OUTCAST but in Academy.

I don’t know how many work it could represent or if it’s even possible. Moreover I’ m not really convinced this kind of mod would interest people. But I want you genius coder guys to know that a dude really would like to strafe jump in JKA as he does in JK OUTCAST

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

(& congrats for your work, rly)