Halloween Mod Contest '22

Circa

I know, I know. It's a little late. But I think everyone can agree that this is a fun holiday to celebrate, we get really creative submissions, and everyone that would normally participate is probably already working on something with or without the contest, so let's do this.

Halloween contests are all about making spooky mods for Jedi Outcast or Jedi Academy. Think about monsters, goblins, & ghouls. Vampires, zombies, & ghosts. Having a Star Wars twist is always a bonus, in my opinion. You can make maps, playermodels, skins, cosmetic mods, etc. If it goes in a PK3, it's fair game.

Rules:

• All submissions must be Halloween-themed (so scary, spooky, frightening, etc. 👻)
  • You can only enter your own creations.
  • You may enter more than one file.
  • Already existing files cannot be submitted. The goal is to encourage new creations!
  • Any mod content is welcome, including skins, models, maps, weapons, menu mods, etc. Just make sure it abides by the rules.
  • Files can be for Jedi Academy and/or Jedi Outcast. We will assume files are for JKA unless specified otherwise.
  • The deadline for submitting content is October 27, 2022, after which a poll will be opened.
  • The poll will be closed by the morning of October 31, 2022.

Need inspiration?
You can view the previous Halloween contests we've held at the links below. Lots of cool stuff in each of them! All are listed on the Contests page.

How do I submit my mod?
Our goal is to make it as simple as possible for everyone involved. The way you submit your file for this contest is to upload them as normal files in our file section, but using the category called Contest Entries.

Click the button below, and submit your mod as you normally would. The category should be set to Contest Entries already. If you don't enter it there, your file won't be entered until you do. If you realize that you didn't do that, PM a staff member and we can change it for you. Good luck and happy sp00ky season! 🎃

Submit to Halloween Contest '22

View full article

mrwonko likes this
  • 3 weeks later...